- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- If you create an account: Name, email address, phone number, address, password etc.
- If you place an order: credit/debit card information which is passed on to the processing company. Due to PCI compliance, we ARE NOT allowed to retain your sensitive card information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with other products and services that we think may like.
We WILL NOT
share nor sell your data with any third party to solicit their products or services.
However, when our company processes your order, your information will be passed on to the credit card processing company and the shipping company (name and address only).
How do we store data?
Our company stores your data on remote servers hosted and managed by highly reputable hosting companies.
As mentioned previously, per PCI compliance, the credit card processor stores your encrypted data in federally approved environments.
Our company will keep all data associated with any processed orders for a period of 5 years for tax purposes. Any account holder that has created an account but did not place an order, will be deleted upon request or at our discretion.
If you agreed to receive newsletters or marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for any reason.
What are your data protection rights
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Mail: 808 Alabama St. Ext.
Broxton, GA 31519
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed inUnderstanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. these could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your site visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We display third-party (Google) on our website. In this case, when you visit another website, you may advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can manage cookies by opting-out of some or all cookies. To perform this task, click on MANAGE SERVICES floating box in the lower-right corner of your device.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us